1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Something about 10 years and 10 months.
2. What does your username mean?
"Megan" is a longer version of "Meg" which came from the word "mag" ("a mage"). I later learnt that it also means Margaret in some languages, though that is not my real name. I also later found out about a car "Renault Mégane" and that "megane" in Japanese means "glasses". Those words have nothing to do with my nickname.
The "Uosiu" part is a phonetic way of saying "Łosiu", which means a "small elk" in my native language. I've been thinking of changing it to Megan-Elky or Melky or something like that, because I thought it must be hard to pronounce for most people. What do you think...? ~~'
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Sketching for life.
4. Are you left or right handed?
Right handed. In the future, when I get the Parkinson's disease, I want to be able to draw with my feet.
5. What was your first deviation?
It was one of my first drawings on Oekaki na Smoczym.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Either digital art or pencil sketches (in particular - anatomy sketches).
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I guess realism... Meh.
8. What was your first favourite?
I still love this art so much. It was a huge inspiration for me throughout all those years.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Either finished detailed digital art pieces or master sketches of people whose style I admire. Also friends' works, and comics and animations I think took a lot of effort or/and are epic.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I'm afraid to meet new people and I don't want to be a bother to them, so I probably wouldn't. (But I wish it wasn't the case. T_T)
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
It's not a single person, I've met all my best friends through DeviantArt. I'm really grateful to this community. First I met and who introduced me to DA and helped me to create the account.
Later I met here all the members of and they are still my best friends forever. Nothing makes me more happy than seeing their faces and drawing together. We were through good times and the bad times, but I'm really grateful and proud that I got to know them. We started drawing as kids and grew up together and now most of us have jobs in the graphic industry or continue to study. Thank you, DA, for helping me find my best friends!
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
A pencil, Wacom Intuos tablet, Easy PaintTool Sai and Photoshop (preferably an older version, but right now I only have a CS6 and it keeps on destroying my strokes, rawr : x).
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My room or on a meeting - anywhere is fine as long as there's someone else drawing with me. (I've been told it's weird that I take out a drawing pad and have half a page finished before anyone even notices.)
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Everything connected to . They literally are my whole art memory.